Do You want to know why Belgrade is one of the most beautiful cities in Southeast Europe?
According to research, Belgrade holds the third most beautiful position in the world, right after Istanbul and Rio de Janeiro.
Come with us sightseeing the city that never sleeps with history long as Balkan itself.
Belgrade Fortress is the core and the oldest section of the urban area of Belgrade. It is maybe the most beautiful and unique Belgrade actraction. It stands on a top of a ridge overlooking the mighty Sava and Danube rivers. Kalemegdan park is the largest park and the most important historical monument in Belgrade. It is located on a 125-metre-high (410 ft) cliff, at the junction of the River Sava and the Danube. Its name is formed from the two Turkish words: „Kale“(meaning „fortress“) and archaic word of Turkish origin „megdan“ (meaning „battlefield“). The Template of Saint Sava is a Serbian Orthodox church located on the Vračar in Belgrade. It is one of the largest Orthodox churches in the world and ranks among the largest church buildings in the world. The church is dedicated to Saint Sava, the founder of the Serbian Orthodox Church and an important figure in medieval Serbia.
List of activities:
- analysis of local and foreign tourist market
- preparation of plan and program of Belgrade tourism development
- preparation and organization of activities to promote Belgrade attractions
- preparation and elaboration of tourist promotional literature
- organization of information centers network in Belgrade
- organization promotional literature distribution network
- coordination of all parties participating in the tourist opportunities of Belgrade
- promotion of Belgrade at the local and international tourist fairs
- cooperation with other towns in country and abroad
- organization of conventions
Tourist services provided by BGDiplomat Limo to the visitors of Belgrade:
- sightseeing of the town by car, minivan or minibus
- special programs by tourist boat
- guide service
- organization of weekend programs
BGDiplomat prepares and issues printed and e-publications distributed free of charge in the Tourist Information Centers and other tourist points in Belgrade
Belgrade Sightseeing by car, minivan or minibus can be organized on your request in Serbian or English language (on request we can organize other languages). Visits to Vinča, the archeological site, are organized on Saturdays at 11.00 a.m. From April thru November there also is a Belgrade Sightseeing by Boat on the Danube and Sava Rivers – “Walk along Danube and Sava”.
Touristic Organization of Belgrade Souvenir program consists of a number of articles bearing the recognizable motif of sparrow – the promoter of Belgrade tourism. The Tourist Organization of Belgrade has signed the protocols of cooperation with business partners constituting the Belgrade Tourist Pool. The cooperation has been established with all subjects contributing in improving of the tourist offer of Belgrade: companies, organizations, hotel-mangers, caterers, tourist agencies …
Every January 1 city Belgrade organizes, in cooperation with the Assembly of Stari Grad municipality and the Chamber of Commerce of Belgrade, the event going by the name of “the Street of Open Heart” in Svetogorska and Makedonska streets. A three-month event “Summer in Belgrade” takes place in Skadarlija, Knez Mihailova and Vuka Karadžića streets and on Kalemegdan. The objective of this event is to liven up the ambience and tourist attractive entities of Belgrade.